MS Painted Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is totally hand drawn by mouse whereas utilizing Microsoft Paint. You’ll get a excessive decision of 128×128 on this Resource Pack. This Resource Pack was began about an 12 months in the past and it has been solely 95% accomplished. It has been developed by Stridey.
This Resource Pack has been created by utilizing the default 20 colours of the Microsoft Paint. You’ll get distinctive sorts of buildings that may embody homes, mobs and animals. Additionally, you will get actual wanting clouds, sky and gadgets. Lava will look very lovely and vibrant. Water will look very actual and detailed, Animals may have their very own unique textures.
MS Painted Resource Pack Changelogs for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2:
- Up to date Jungle leaves and Acacia Leaves.
- Added Cartography Desk and Compass.
- New Spawn Egg and Soul Particles.
- Mounted Netherrite Block and Crimson Trapdoor.
- Improved Bee and Villagers.
- Up to date Pillager and Ravenger.
MS Painted Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
MS Painted Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Strideyyy | Source Link: CurseForge