Name Pain – a Mod on Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5, which will allow the player to know the health of another mob or player. But how exactly is this feature implemented? The fact is that now it will be possible to create a special tag. After that, you can apply this tag to any mob and keep track of its health. This is very useful when a player wants to keep track of the health of their own pets. You can also track the health of enemies. By the way, this mod can work together with other mods that add other mobs.
How to use the Mod?
- Create a tag and give it the necessary name.
- Apply the tag to any desired mob.
- After that, the tag will be highlighted in red, if the mob has low health, and white – if the health is full.
– Advertisement –
Name Pain Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Name Pain Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Name Pain Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: naqaden | Source Page: CurseForge