Nate’s Tweaks Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2 is a top quality, colourful and life like themed Resource Pack. This Useful resource Pack have been began almost 5 months in the past. It has been 80% accomplished however we’d assume that it is going to be completed quickly. It would present a low decision of 16×16 on this Useful resource Pack. This Useful resource Pack have been constructed by the Futurenp.
This Useful resource Pack shall be fully primarily based on the tweaks to make them higher. It would even have an purpose to alter your default wanting vanilla Minecraft into brilliant and life like one. You’re going to get a really enormous quantity of modifications within the frequent blocks that may embrace grass and bushes. It would additionally attempt to give your easy wanting textures a barely life like contact. Many modifications shall be coming within the newest model quickly.
Nate’s Tweaks Resource Pack Updatelogs for 1.17/1.16.4/1.15.2:
- New Candle Colours and Timber.
- Added Creeper Textures and GUI Buttons.
- New Coal Ore and Mushroom Fashions.
- Improved Flower Fashions and Grass Variant Fashions.
- Mounted Netherite Colours and Fence.
- Up to date Spruce Trapdoor and Panorama.
- Up to date Stonecutter and Purpur.
- Improved Sheep and Cow.
Nate’s Tweaks Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Nate’s Tweaks Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.4 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Credit: futurenp | Source Link: CurseForge