Norzeteus Space Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is likely one of the first ever house themed Useful resource pack that’s nonetheless up to date for the newer model for Minecraft. This Useful resource pack has two totally different resolutions 64×64 and 128×128. It was designed by Norzeteus.
On this Useful resource pack you may also construct some homes like house samples and the blocks are made in solution to look darkish and mysteriously styled. It may possibly additionally succesful to show your Minecraft world into futuristic world and whereas having machines, steel blocks, technological units you will notice in all places. Animals can be modified and now will turn out to be like robots.
Norzeteus Space Resource Pack Updatelogs:
- New blocks Concrete and Terracotta.
- New Picket trapdoor.
- Modified Villagers faces.
- Added animated blue robotic zombie.
- Modified diamond pickaxe to pneumatic hammer.
- Added Daylight detector inverted texture.
- Modified colour of lava.
- Added 3D Fashions for picket stone and lever.
Norzeteus Space Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Norzeteus Space Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.4 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Norzeteus | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft