NuggetCraft Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a darkish and rustic styled Useful resource Pack. It’ll have a low decision of 16×16 on this Useful resource Pack. This Useful resource Pack was not too long ago began about two months in the past and it has been solely 40% up to date. It was developed by NuggetCake.
This Useful resource Pack could have a really totally different cubic world that might be full of very mysterious and harmful locations on this game. Additionally, you will get very clean and darker textures. It’ll have a combination theme of medieval and cartoon fashion textures and gadgets for this game. Many various modifications for this game needs to be coming within the newest updates quickly.
NuggetCraft Resource Pack Changelogs:
- New Packed Ice and Ice.
- Mounted Polished Diorite and Blue Ice.
- Improved Gravel and Sponge.
- Up to date Pumpkin and Carved Pumpkin.
- Added Bedrock and Moist Sponge.
- New Drowned Zombie and Pumpkin Overlay.
- Added Wolf and Phantom.
- New Skeleton and Spiders.
NuggetCraft Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
NuggetCraft Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.4 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: NuggetCake | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft