oCd (Obsessive Compulsive Dysfunction) Resource Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a simplistic useful resource pack and it isn’t a High Definition pack so it doesn’t want to put in MCPatcher HD or OptiFine HD.
This pack is designed by Disco_ and this pack decision is 16×16 it’s extremely simplified and Disco-fied ,Barely stylized and Obsessive , compulsive and never a bit least disordered and if you’re on the lookout for organized , easy straight strains pack and it has no harsh colors or sound and all of the angles are at 90 levels even the rails and grass oCd resource pack is ideal for these folks and we now have Crafting desk , bookshelf , Stronghold library , Gold Blocks , Nether portal , and invisible wall. This Useful resource Pack have been continued by a participant named AntonLandaoALVQ.
– Advertisement –
oCd Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
oCd Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: AntonLandaoALVQ | Source Link: CurseForge