Oh The Biomes You’ll Go is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2, which will harmonize perfectly with the game, because this particular modification will help to dilute the already familiar and boring biomes with new and diverse places for survival and construction. Of course, each new biome will add different simple objects to the game, such as unique plants, blocks and even objects.
Examples of new biomes :
- Maple Forest
- Pine forest
- Fields of flowers
- The red rocks
- A huge oak forest
- Autumn Forest
- Cypress swamp
Achievements for the player :
- Roots. Finding the seeds of new trees.
- Elephant in the room. There is now an elephant in the game, find it!
- Fresh pine. You have to cut down a pine tree to do this.
- Biome. Find a new biome.
Oh The Biomes You’ll Go Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Oh The Biomes You’ll Go Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Oh The Biomes You’ll Go Mod Download Links
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft (Fabric) ⇒ 1.16.4
Author: Corgi_Taco + AOCAWOL | Source Page: CurseForge