OmniJar’s Realistic Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a pack that which goals to make a Minecraft to look extra extremely life like by utilizing photo-realistic textures at many alternative ranges of decision from 64x to 512x.
This Useful resource pack has been constructed to provide gamers some life like and high-quality textures whereas additionally having default theme of Minecraft. Within the improvement of this pack, the writer has centered on constructing and ornament blocks. The decision of OmniJar’s Useful resource pack is 512×512 which suggests the extent of particulars and sharpness is utilized in textures is unquestionably thoughts blowing. This Useful resource pack makes use of colours and different blocks within the very environment friendly means doable to create shades neither look too brilliant or too darkish. On this pack you should have totally different wood blocks in lots of shapes but in addition in numerous textures.
OmniJar’s Realistic Resource Pack Changelogs:
- Minor bug fixes.
- Added textures.
- Stock bug fixes.
- Added bookshelf.
- Added Slime block.
- Modified cave sounds.
OmniJar’s Realistic Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
OmniJar’s Realistic Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: OmniJar | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft