Origins is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5, which adds interesting mechanics to the game. But what is its essence? The point is that you will be able to choose the player’s own backstory and his past. Who were you in your past life? This is the question that the mod asks the player. There are several choices. They affect the further game.
- Depending on the choice, the player will have access to certain enhancements, as well as negative effects.
- At the moment, more than 10+ choices are available, each of which affects further survival.
- it will be possible to improve your own characteristics. Each class has a special selection of characteristics, which can be pumped by exploring new dungeons and killing monsters.
– Advertisement –
Origins Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download Origins Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Origins Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.17 + 1.16.5
Author: Apace100 | Source Page: CurseForge