Outvoted – the Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5 materializes the concepts of mobs, which were discarded by Mojang for various undisclosed reasons. Nevertheless, some of Mojang’s artist concepts seem quite believable and even somewhat magnificent. We, as a player, could definitely see their vision of these entities in the main game, though not approved by fans.
Unfortunately, many fans still want these entities to become a reality and get their ticket into Minecraft, even though that prospect now seems almost impossible. However, thanks to the idealism behind the mod, players will soon encounter these abandoned people through the vision of many talented authors. For now, only the precursor Flame has been added to the game, but countless more mobs will be added in the future.
– Advertisement –
In a nutshell, what has been added:
A hostile flame-like entity that appears in the Void has been added to the game.
Outvoted Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and instal Architectury API + Cloth Config API
- Download Outvoted Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Outvoted Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
Author: HowBoutNo | Source Page: CurseForge