Packages is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.4/1.15.2, which will add a new item to the list of storage in the game. Now there will be a small box, inside which you can put several packs of items. Vault itself will look like a small shelf, and there are several options for its crafting: made of wood, stone, metal and other resources. This will help to use it for building and decorating rooms.
Features of use:
- One shelf can only hold one particular unit. However, you can put several stacks in there. The maximum capacity is 512 items.
- With a click, you can both place resources inside the vault and quickly retrieve them if needed.
- There is compatibility with red dust. You can control the improvised vault with the comparator.
– Advertisement –
Packages Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download Packages Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Packages Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.4 + 1.15.2
Author: quat1024 | Source Page: CurseForge