Pastel Craft Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a sensible, vivid and excessive definition Resource Pack. It’ll additionally carry completely different sorts of armors, weapons and terracotta designs. It’ll have a decision of 16×16 on this Resource Pack. This Resource Pack was developed by XradicalID. It was just lately began a couple of month in the past and it has grew to become fashionable among the many gamers. It has been solely 80% accomplished but.
This Resource Pack have been hand crafted by the developer himself by utilizing Aseprite. You’re going to get a really detailed and easy water, Blocks may have very inch of good detailing on them. The writer has a predominant focus to make the game very a lot colourful whereas having vivid minecraft world on this game. Additionally, you will get completely different new designs and options. Stock may have a modified shade of purple and pink. Clouds will look that you’re seeing in the actual life. Extra adjustments shall be coming quickly, Equivalent to villagers, UI parts designs, mobs and title display screen.
Pastel Craft Resource Pack Changelogs for 1.17/1.16.4/1.15.2:
- Added Customized UI for menus.
- Added Leather-based and Gold Armor.
- New Diamond Armor and Iron Armor.
- Mounted Terracotta Designs.
- Modified Blocks and Clouds.
- Up to date Water and Sky.
- Modified Stock shade to purple and pink.
- New Designs and Options.
Pastel Craft Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Pastel Craft Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.4 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: XradicalD | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft