Pehkui Mod 1.17/1.16.5 – This Fabric mod allows most entities to change their size by increasing or decreasing their size. It also provides an API that other Fabric mods can use to control the size of entities and the time it takes to resize them.
Removing this mod will resize entities back to their normal size, and adding it back will resize them before the mod was removed.
If you don’t have mods that add ways to scale entities, you can change the scale and delay of the entity scaling in the game using the / setscale and / setscaledelay commands.
To see the exact scale and scale delay of an entity, you can use the / getscale and / getscaledelay commands.
Lists of known problems with objects at different scales can be found at the links below:
- Problems related to smaller scales.
- Problems related to larger scales.
- Problems related to both smaller and larger scales.
Pehkui Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Pehkui Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Pehkui Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: Virtuoel | Source Page: CurseForge