Perch is a Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5, which gives very productive graphics with a barely decrease decision than the unique set. It is vital to notice that this set, though it worsens the decision of the textures, however makes the graphics a little bit nicer and extra lovely. The factor is that each one the textures had been detailed, acquired a variety of new objects and on the similar time the sport acquired extra frames per second, which can be handy for gamers with non-production methods.
- Improved graphics, regardless of the discount in decision.
- a really atmospheric set, appropriate for development and survival.
– Advertisement –
Perch Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Perch Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
Credit: FishyMintTextures | Source Link: CurseForge