Performant – a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2, which is aimed at the fact that you can use the built-in capabilities of the mod to improve the performance of the gameplay, to get an increase in the number of frames. It is also worth noting that the mod also works when playing on the server, so that you will be able to detect an improvement in performance when playing online. Note that the game itself has not been updated with new blocks or mechanics, and the old ones have not been cut. The performance increase is due to the use of new computing algorithms.
Features of The Mod:
- The mod has been tested with several tests, where a noticeable increase in FPS was found.
- The mod has a number of settings as well as functional commands for chat.
Below is a small test using forge tps. This was done by adding about 200 sheep to the world and tracking the difference in tick times.
The benefits you will see when using this mod vary depending on how many entities are around.
(Note: tests were done on version 1.14, 1.12 gives a smaller increase because 1.12 vanilla is faster).
The average ticking time of Minecraft without a mod:
– Advertisement –
Average tick time with mod:
Performant Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Performant Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Performant Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Author: someaddon | Source Page: CurseForge