Physics is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5 that implements the physics system in Minecraft, which has always been an obligatory aspect of our “real world”. As far as you’re concerned, the world you live in is pretty blocky, some of the elementary rules of the real world don’t seem to apply here.
What else is interesting?
This aspect of Minecraft can be quite silly, as players often notice a block floating in the air, albeit for no reason. Thanks to a groundbreaking physics feature that applies the physics that was the catalyst for the functional universe, many are starting to extol the virtues of this mod because of its excellent coding and how it causes the beginning of an intertwined experience between the two worlds.
Real-world physics has been added to the game.
– Advertisement –
Physics Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and instal Architectury API + Cloth Config API
- Download Physics Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Physics Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Author: haubna | Source Page: CurseForge