PixaGraph Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a semi-realistic Useful resource pack. It has a low decision of 16×16 on this Useful resource pack. It was developed by Amzahr.
This Useful resource pack additionally doesn’t change a lot of your Authentic Minecraft textures, However as a substitute improves and makes it higher than it was earlier than. It was impressed from RPG fantasy themed video games and additionally, you will be capable of acknowledge the artwork of blocks and textures when you’ll begin enjoying it. It has an enormous quantity of element in textures and blocks that makes this game good for somebody who desires to play this game. This Useful resource Pack has a decision of 16×16 and so you’ll not have some downside whereas operating on any computer systems.
PixaGraph Resource Pack Changelogs:
- Improved Guardian texture.
- New Fish entity textures.
- Added Fish bucket gadgets.
- Improved Horse texture.
- New mobs and blocks.
- Improved Armor show in stock.
- Added some new gadgets.
PixaGraph Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
PixaGraph Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Amzahr | Source Link: CurseForge