Pixel Reality Luminance is likely one of the spectacular Resource Packs for Minecraft 1.17/1.16.5 in the meanwhile. To be clear, the identify itself interprets as “Pixel Reality Luminance”. It’s because this easy resourcepack offers virtually the identical visible results as any near-realistic resourcepack.
Naturally, Pixel Reality cannot actually compete with the life like textures, however what it already has, it’s value noting. All the pieces is detailed, the colour scheme is nicely chosen, though its decision is sort of easy – 32x.
– Advertisement –
Pixel Reality Luminance Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Pixel Reality Luminance Resource Pack Download Links
Credit: Wedhro | Source Link: CurseForge