Plant In a Jar is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5, which will allow the player to grow a variety of plants in a lack of space. This will be very convenient for winter biomes, as well as for players who live in dungeons. You can now create a special capsule, inside which will grow plants.
Inside the capsule there are two slots. The first one is designed to place soil inside it, such as grass, sand, dirt and other blocks. The second capsule is needed to place the plant you want to grow.
– Advertisement –
How to use?
- Create a capsule of glass and one ingot of iron.
- Put the plant you want to grow inside of it and also the soil.
- You can use bone meal and any fertilizer.
Plant In a Jar Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and instal Architectury API + Cloth Config API
- Download Plant In a Jar Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Plant In a Jar Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Author: cool_mineman | Source Page: CurseForge