Player Mob Models “Mafia Templates” are textures for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2, which replace many obsolete mafia templates with a newer version of humanoids. For many, the sight of the same monotonous entity templates prevents them from starting the game.
What’s so interesting?
Later, they look for new packs to update the game’s textures by changing the models of the monster creatures to make Minecraft more interesting. These textures are only the quintessence of such a perspective, as they replace the entire composition of the game, making them look more inviting, making players more attracted to the environment.
Player Mob Models Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Player Mob Models Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Credit: cmdrmcnuggets | Source Link: CurseForge