Pokemon Gold Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a Pokemon styled Useful resource pack. It has a low decision of 16×16 on this Useful resource pack. It was created by 197ShinyUmbreon.
This Useful resource pack was impressed from very well-known GameFreak’s Pokemon game and he used so many blocks and textures from that game itself and added into this Useful resource pack. It has many customized textures that may look very good when you will notice it. This Useful resource pack designer has not accomplished this pack and he bought again into Minecraft after many months and can do replace to newer model quickly.
Pokemon Gold Resource Pack Features:
- Improved Some Sounds.
- New Customized Noteblock devices might be in a chiptune format.
- New Many Customized music disks.
- Improved Damaged Sounds and New Sounds.
- Fastened Some Sound volumes.
- New Few Extra Merchandise textures.
- New Jungle leaves might be all textured.
- Improved the High quality of 13 Disk and Blocks disk.
Pokemon Gold Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Pokemon Gold Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: 197ShinyUmbreon | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft