Productive Bees is a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2 that allows you to get some new variants of bees for the game. What is the update to the bee mechanics? First of all, you will be able to get 50+ new bee variants, as well as 32 new hive variants.
What’s the gist of the mod?
- With the new bees it will be possible to mine valuable resources, such as iron or diamonds.
- To do this, you need to find a new bee, and then place it in the hive.
- In order for the mobs to start producing resources, you need to provide them with a new hive.
- Centrifuge. Will help to extract honey in large quantities.
- Bee Cages. Suitable for quickly catching the right bee.
Where to find bees?
- They will appear in a new world. New bees will be immediately recognizable by their texture.
– Advertisement –
Productive Bees Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Productive Bees Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Productive Bees Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
Author: LobsterJonn | Source Page: CurseForge