Project Resolution Resource Pack for 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a darkish and lifelike themed Useful resource Pack. This Useful resource Pack was began a couple of month in the past, It has been solely 5% accomplished and a few greater enhancements might be coming quickly. It should have a excessive decision of 256×256 on this Useful resource Pack. This Useful resource Pack was developed by NuggetCake.
This Useful resource Pack can have a darkish blue sky with lovely wanting grass on this game. All the pieces will look implausible on this game that can embody mobs, animals and textures. Many factor might be labelled as blocks that can embody fireplace, lava and water within the newest replace quickly. Additionally, you will get mobs, armor, particles and objects that might be coming quickly. The developer of this game will replace this game weekly and it is going to be ultimately up to date, At any time when a replace comes for this Useful resource Pack.
Project Resolution Resource Pack Changelogs:
- New Emerald Ore and Gold Ore.
- Added Redstone Ore and Stone
- Improved Iron Ore and Dust.
- Up to date Crafting Desk and Sand.
- Fastened Birch Log and Oak Log.
- Added Mattress rock and Dandelion.
- New Poppy and Obsidian.
– Advertisement –
Project Resolution Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Project Resolution Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: NuggetCake | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft