Pumpkin Patch 1.17/1.16.5 Resource Pack is a really Attention-grabbing and unusual Useful resource pack. It has 32×32 and 16×16 Decision on this useful resource pack. Pumpkin Patch is all about including extra pumpkins in your Minecraft world.
This Useful resource pack really does have lots of modification work in minecraft. It’s particularly seen in blocks carpenting and wools, It has numerous stained glass home windows as properly coloured clay and bricks. It accommodates mobs , blocks , constructing , wools , carpenting , many different stained glass , Superb textures , graphics , flowers , mountains , surroundings , harvesting , agriculture , pumpkin mobs , skeleton mobs.
Pumpkin Patch Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Pumpkin Patch Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: stapleshotz | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft