QuakeTex Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a medieval and darkish styled Useful resource Pack. This Useful resource Pack was began about an month in the past and it has been 100% accomplished. It is available in a really low decision of 16×16 on this Useful resource Pack. This Useful resource Pack has been developed by PapaRhoq.
This Useful resource Pack was impressed from a one of many very talked-about game named Quake. It is going to additionally flip your pleasant and delightful wanting Minecraft world into some form of totally different very darkish and medieval. Each blocks and objects has been improved and in addition redesigned to make them look distinctive and fantastic. Everybody could have an analogous feeling of being a hero on this game. Many fascinating issues can be added quickly and decrease variations can be coming quickly like 1.13.2/1.12.2.
QuakeTex Resource Pack Changelogs:
- New Iron and Citadel.
- Added Wolf and Warrior.
- Up to date Witch and Marine.
- Modified Zombie and Area.
- Improved Diamond and Mushroom.
- Mounted Monster and Enviornment.
- Added Armor and Stock.
- New Ogre and Dimension.
QuakeTex Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
QuakeTex Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: PapaRhoq | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft