Quart! Resource Pack for Mineccraft 1.17.1/1.16.5, which originally started as a joke with the main goal-to become the easiest package ever created. In the midst of such a silly idea, however, a gem was born. Most of the textures are made in 4×4 format, making the package so light that even a PC built in the 2000s can run Minecraft.
What else is interesting?
However, lowering the resolution doesn’t automatically result in terrible graphics, but rather a beautiful unique aesthetic atmosphere. To fully describe what Kwart is, we’d say it looks like cool girls (weird, I know), but they were both created from flawed experimentation but thrive to become something incredible.
– Advertisement –
Quart Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Quart Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Credit: ItsStitchyYT | Source Link: CurseForge