Qubit’s Ultra64 Resource Pack for 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a closely embellished and sensible themed Useful resource pack. It has a decision of 64×64 on this Useful resource pack. It was designed by Qubit2.
This Useful resource pack has completely gorgeous visuals that can clearly blow your thoughts. It would look quite simple at begin after which it is going to additionally add adventurous ambiance into your Minecraft world. Each units of blocks and textures are extremely detailed and even little issues may have very deep detailing. You can even use this Useful resource pack with Qubit’s Red clock to have good feeling and you may be amazed to see that how a lot effort and hours developer has put to make it good.
Qubit’s Ultra64 Resource Pack Updatelogs:
- Improved Mode challenge with 3D grime block.
- New Redstone Mud and Glowstone Mud gadgets.
- Added Personalized grass and Foliage colour map.
- Mounted Block destruction animation.
- Added Animated Glowstone.
- Improved Redstone block and Crimson mushroom.
- New Clock and Compass.
- Added Rail activator and Lava.
– Advertisement –
Qubit’s Ultra64 Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Qubit’s Ultra64 Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Qubit2 | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft