Real Time Chat Translation is a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2, which will allow you to become a more versatile player while surviving on the server. The main function of this mod allows the player to translate messages from the world chat from different languages to spoken. The mod has various settings that allow for the most accurate translation of messages, as well as translation. The author specifies that there may be some inaccuracies during the translation, you should keep this in mind.
How does the mod work?
- To start translating, you need to select the language you want to translate, as well as the language the player knows.
- The Y key allows you to start the translation.
– Advertisement –
Real Time Chat Translation Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Real Time Chat Translation Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Real Time Chat Translation Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: Ringosham | Source Page: CurseForge