Realism Mats Resource Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 for Minecraft is among the most detailed and well-funded Pack in a really prolonged time. Its essential aim is to be as reasonable as attainable whereas being optimized to the max. It’s unexpectedly distinctive coming with professionally created textures which might be actually magnificent. Combining unimaginable element into the textures, in addition they don’t have any noise as a result of they’re very expert at rendering, so that you’ll take pleasure in watching them when traversing Minecraft’s world. One of many insignificant issues is because of all of the completely different inspirations, which have some differing artwork types, however it is a minor concern that ought to not intervene along with your expertise if any. Though you must take a bit discover at your PCs specs first because the Pack comes with solely a decision of 1024x, It’s undoubtedly more durable to run however the outcome will show worthy.
– Advertisement –
Realism Mats Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Realism Mats Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Credit: Amine Kaddari | Source Link: Patreon