Realistico Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a practical themed Resource pack. It has a decision of 512×512 on this Resource pack. It was developed by MatteoRizzo.
This Resource pack improves your Life like elements of your game with some top quality textures. It has some easy transitions results and life like shadowing whereas having the default Minecraft show. It has some 3D fashions, particular lighting results and shading results and another options that may make your Minecraft world look extra wonderful than ever. However it has some work in progress however it’s up to date commonly.
Realistico Resource Pack Updatelogs:
- Added bricks and clay.
- Added diamond ores.
- Testing New bump map.
- Added lighting results.
- Modified some blocks.
Realistico Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Realistico Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: itsmatteorizzo | Source Link: CurseForge