Redstone Utility Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a simplistic and mining styled Useful resource Pack. This Useful resource Pack was began about three years in the past and it has been 100% accomplished. It has a decision of 16×16 and it may run simply on each computer systems for this Useful resource Pack. It was developed by leasoncre.
This Useful resource Pack can have vibrant textures, blocks and it’ll add many alternative issues on this Useful resource Pack. Additionally, you will have many distinctive enhancements into the Minecraft world. You may also construct or mine many alternative issues on this game. It is going to have Redstone Parts that may be simply be discovered and you can too determine the block knowledge at a glimpse.
Redstone Utility Resource Pack Changelogs:
- Improved Blue Ice and Blast Furnace.
- Added Fletching Desk and Stonecutter.
- Changed Grind Stonecutter and Smoker.
- Up to date Stairs and Wooden.
- New 3D Doorways and 3D Trapdoors.
- Improved Iron Bars and Concrete Powder.
- Up to date Cartography Desk and Campfire.
Redstone Utility Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Redstone Utility Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: leasoncre | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft