Requiem is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2, which adds a unique feature to the game. The fact is that the author of the mod has decided to somewhat fix the process of death in vanilla Minecraft. Indeed, it’s quite boring, as you just respawn in a new location and then look for the place of death to pick up your stuff.
Now it’s different, you have to complete a special quest that changes each time. There may be a catch in the quest, which will put its own spin on the gameplay after your respawn, or it may give you new abilities. There are a number of new enhancements as well as, conversely, negatives that can be applied after the player dies in his new life.
– Advertisement –
Features of The Mod:
- New mechanics when the player dies.
- Text quests at death.
- Translation of all text menus of the mod.
Requiem Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and instal Architectury API + Cloth Config API
- Download Requiem Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Requiem Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Author: PyrofabTheModsmith + doctor4t| Source Page: CurseForge