Respawnable Pets Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5, which allows all players to get a very convenient feature, which in turn will be useful to those who somehow love pets.
So what is the direct essence of this Mod?
The point is that if your pet dies, you will need to lie down in a special bed, which has been added directly in this mod, after which you will wake up and your pet will re-spawn. This is a great feature, because now you won’t have to look for a new one, and you can go through the game with one pet! There is also a blacklist that disables the respawning of certain mobs.
Enjoy the walkthrough!
– Advertisement –
Respawnable Pets Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Respawnable Pets Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Respawnable Pets Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Author: MoriyaShiine | Source Page: CurseForge