Rodrigo’s Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a very talked-about Useful resource pack. It has a decision of 8×Eight on this Useful resource pack. It was designed by Rodrigo_AI.
This Useful resource pack could be very cartoony and simplistic Useful resource pack with radiant colours in it. Each textures and colours are examined in each scenario to just be sure you can have the very best expertise to your Minecraft world. It’s also one of many few 8×Eight decision Useful resource pack that has the whole lot improved and edited, So you may get pleasure from enjoying this Useful resource pack. It has a low decision of 8×Eight and you should have a clean expertise whereas enjoying with low-end pc with out having any FPS subject.
Rodrigo’s Resource Pack Changelogs:
- Added Quartz blocks.
- New Glowstone and stone slab.
- New Clear glass textures.
- Added Horse diamond armor.
- Added Polished granite and diorite.
- New brown horse and white horse.
- Improved All zombie villagers.
Rodrigo’s Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Rodrigo’s Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Rodrigo_Al | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft