RomeCraft Resource Pack for 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a medieval and Historic roman styled Useful resource Pack. It has 16×16 and 32×32 Decision on this Useful resource Pack. It’s designed to appear to be an historical styled Useful resource pack.
This Useful resource pack is predicated on actuality like each block is impressed by actual life examples of Anicent Roman period and Structure and artwork. This Useful resource pack will fully substitute virtually all the commonplace minecraft textures on textures that are made in Historic roman styled. That is highly regarded Useful resource pack and it has medieval previous textures. It is rather deeply detailed about Historic roman model and it comprises solar , mobs , blocks , creepers , previous mansions , mansions , armor , buildings. It isn’t up to date incessantly however you’ll take pleasure in this Useful resource pack. This RomeCraft Useful resource pack is designed by Stugace.
RomeCraft Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
RomeCraft Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: stugace | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft