SenseCraft Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a really brilliant and delightful Useful resource pack. It has a low decision of 16×16 on this Useful resource pack. It was designed by SCtester.
This Useful resource pack goals to not utterly redone the look of your default Minecraft world, Nevertheless it additionally improves that Unique Minecraft has offered to it. It additionally improves your vanilla Minecraft world and improves the water textures to the smoother ones and enhancing your shade of the foliage. It additionally modifications most of its merchandise textures and makes your Minecraft world extra vibrant and brilliant than it was earlier than. It has low decision of 16×16 and the gamers will have the ability to run it with out having any body charge points.
SenseCraft Resource Pack Changelogs:
- New Colour beds are added.
- Improved Lava and Mushrooms.
- New Sandstone and bricks.
- Improved Sheep textures.
- Added Bookshelves and Finish stone.
- New Pumpkins and Farmland.
- Added Cobblestone and Potions.
– Advertisement –
SenseCraft Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
SenseCraft Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: SCtester | Source Link: CurseForge