Serene Seasons is a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2, which will allow you to get a very realistic feature in the gameplay. The fact is that now you will be able to enjoy the change of seasons in the game just as it was in real life. The authors of the mod have worked very carefully on every aspect of the changing seasons. Now you will get realistic red foliage in autumn, snow cover in winter, as well as snow melt. Depending on the type of biome changes and its change of seasons, so winter will be different in the forest biome, as well as in the mountain biome.
What does this mod allow you to do?
- The mod adds a realistic change of seasons to the game.
- Leaves change color depending on the season of the year.
- Aspects of the behavior of some animals also change.
– Advertisement –
Serene Seasons Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Serene Seasons Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Serene Seasons Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2 + 1.7.10
Author: GlitchfiendMods | Source Page: CurseForge