Shoulder Surfing is a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2 that allows you to look at the game from a slightly different perspective. Exactly in the literal sense, because you will get a completely new game camera. If previously you had to play with a rather uncomfortable third-person view, now everything is fixed and you get an extremely comfortable and attractive third-person view. By the way, the mod has some settings of its own that will allow you to further customize the view.
Features of The Mod:
- Switching with the F5 key.
- Camera settings on a large number of in-game parameters.
– Advertisement –
Shoulder Surfing Reloaded Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Shoulder Surfing Reloaded Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Shoulder Surfing Reloaded Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: Exopandora | Source Page: CurseForge