ShulkerBoxTooltip is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5 that allows you to find out about the contents of the Shulker Box without installing and opening it. You will be able to find out about what lies in the box quite easily, without making unnecessary movements.
How to find out?
- Just put the Shalker Box in your inventory, in any slot.
- Then hover your cursor over the box and press the Shift key, and you can see the entire contents of the Shalker Box.
- The Shift key can be changed in the settings to any other convenient key, if necessary.
– Advertisement –
Other Mod Features:
- If there are other function boxes that can store items within themselves, you will also be able to see their contents.
- The key combination to open any blocks will be available as a tooltip when hovering over them.
ShulkerBoxTooltip Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download ShulkerBoxTooltip Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
ShulkerBoxTooltip Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: MisterPeModder | Source Page: CurseForge