SimpleCraft Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a really glorious textures and easy Useful resource pack with straight traces and easy colors. It has 16×16 Decision on this Useful resource pack.
This Useful resource pack has simplistic type. It’s additionally comprises stable colours that they’re nice to our eyes with vibrant and funky blocks. SimpleCraft Useful resource pack comprises simplistic type and superb textures on this pack. It has blocks , mobs , stable colours , creepers , bushes , homes , crafting desk , buildings , sea. This Useful resource pack is designed by thecactusgirl. It has up to date very ceaselessly it really works on 1.10.2/1.10 and plenty of variations.
SimpleCraft Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
SimpleCraft Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: thatcactusgirl | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft