Smaller Nether Portals is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2, which will add a decorative feature to the game, namely the ability to change the size of the portals in hell. You will now be able to create absolutely different hell portals, which can be both smaller than the standard and several times larger than the standard.
Read more about it
The mod supports absolutely different shapes for the created gates, so you can even create a round or rectangular gate. Moreover, a game bug has been fixed, which did not give the correct movement when using the 1*2 blocks of the gate. Now everything works correctly!
Characteristics of the mod :
- Possibility to create any gate to hell.
- Fixed bugs in the game related to portals.
– Advertisement –
Smaller Nether Portals Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Collective Library
- Download Smaller Nether Portals Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Smaller Nether Portals Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: Serilum | Source Page: CurseForge