Statues is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 that will allow you to create and customize your own statues. The mod will give you the ability to make statues, put any weapons and armor on them. The statue will look like any type of character.
What types of statues are there?
- There are 4 levels of statues, the first differs in that it is decorative.
- The second “Musical” is where the statues will make sounds.
- The third “Musical and Functional”, that is the statues are almost like living statues, for example a cow statue can give you milk.
- The fourth “Functional”, gives you only what you need from the animal statues, such as wool, milk, stew, etc.
– Advertisement –
Statues Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Statues Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Statues Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Author: ShyNieke + Mrbysco | Source Page: CurseForge