SummerFields Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a really lovely Useful resource pack. It has a decision of 32×32 on this Useful resource pack.
This Useful resource pack was first began by Lithiumsound however he later deserted it and later it was continued by CuddleWozzle. It has vivid and wealthy textures and a ravishing sky, and another summer time associated options that makes this Useful resource pack superior. Now you too can disguise your wet day by taking part in this Useful resource pack. It has mobs, blocks, dragon pores and skin, lightmap and a few customized colours.
SummerFields Resource Pack Changelogs:
- Added the disk merchandise.
- Mounted lightmap.
- Added the diskdrive GUI.
- Modified glowstone and a few particles.
- Added tripwire hook.
- Added armor icon for diamond and gold
- Modified spawning eggs.
SummerFields Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
SummerFields Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.4 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: CuddleWoozle | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft