Survivalture is a Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.17/1.16.5 that takes a different approach to transforming the game. While the currently popular packs tend towards a more natural look, updating the game environment and bringing biomes to life, Survivalture takes on the task of making the game more grounded and stays true to the “survival” aspect.
After installing the Survivalture resource pack, players will find that the indoor atmosphere is much scarier. Using a dark color palette combined with a grounded art style, Survivalture has successfully created a challenging experience when players decide to stay inside or, even worse, go mining. Torches will no longer be your saving grace, as the darkness brought by Survivalture has proven to be terrifying.
Survivalture Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Survivalture Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Credit: KEJWII | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft