Synthwave PvP Resource Pack for 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a futuristic, PvP and survival styled Useful resource Pack. It has been began about an yr in the past and it has change into extremely popular among the many survival and PvP gamers. This Useful resource Pack have been constructed by Yuruze. It has been 100% accomplished.
This Resource Pack will carry very vibrant and top quality of neon lights, colours that may make an distinctive retro environment that you haven’t seen earlier than. Each time you’ll combat an enemy participant, It’ll carry a constructive vitality for you whereas bringing neon lights with geometric shapes. Additionally it is impressed from shiny retro music which have been extremely popular within the 80s. Due to its PvP style, It’ll make your armor look shiny and swords will look colourful, vibrant and glossy.
Synthewave PvP Resource Pack Updatelogs for 1.16.5/1.15.2
- New Potions and Outlined ores.
- Added Neon lights and Armor Objects.
- Mounted Stock bug and Metal.
- Added Objects and Textures.
- Improved Textures and Sky.
- Up to date Stock and Moon.
- Mounted Sky and Mobs.
- Added Blocks and Creepers.
Synthwave PvP Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Synthwave PvP Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Yuruze | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft