Thalyrus Medieval Warfare Resource Pack for 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4 is a medieval, fight and warfare themed Resource Pack. It is going to have an ordinary decision of 32×32 on this Useful resource Pack. This Useful resource Pack have been began about an 12 months in the past and it has been solely 70% accomplished. It have been constructed by SachoSenior.
This Useful resource Pack will carry a medieval type within the textures and it’ll additionally embrace weapons too. You’re going to get various kinds of 3D Fashions and fight sounds. It is going to have a blended theme of medieval, fight that will probably be blended to provide you an ideal medieval expertise all through the game. It is going to additionally characteristic some sensible gadgets and textures on this Useful resource Pack.
Thalyrus Medieval Warfare Resource Pack Updatelogs for 1.16.3/1.15.2:
- Added Iron Lengthy Scythe and Beacon.
- New Bone Block and Farm land.
- Improved Hopper and Cauldron.
- Fastened Observer and Sea Lantern.
- Up to date Anvil and Finish Bricks.
- Added Finish Portal and Melon Block.
- New Cactus and Slime Block.
- Fastened Powered rail and Detector Rail.
Thalyrus Medieval Warfare Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Thalyrus Medieval Warfare Resource Pack Download Links
Credit: Rodrigo Al | Source Link: SachoProject