The Abyss Project is a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2 that adds a new dimension to the game, which includes many unique weapons, dangerous mobs and beautiful landscapes. As you travel through the world, you will meet a special flower. This interaction will be so inappropriate that it will lead you to further explore the origin of said flower.
After completing the paper for the translator and guide to the Abyss, you realize that this flower is a crucial component that leads you to the Abyss itself. A common saying is, “If you look into the Abyss, the Abyss will look back,” and this is true of the Abyss Project as well. If you are lucky enough to travel through the Abyss without risking your life, you will be rewarded with unimaginably powerful artifacts that can be created from Abyss materials. There are definitely some challenges to overcome, but we’re sure that with the help of the Abyss Guide, you’ll conquer the land of darkness and create better weapons.
– Advertisement –
Features of The Mod:
- The dimension of the Abyss has been added.
- Many creatures of the abyss have been added.
- Many different unique weapons that can be created from the materials of the Abyss.
The Abyss Project Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Patchouli
- Download The Abyss Project Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
The Abyss Project Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Author: y4z0n | Source Page: CurseForge