The Asphyxious Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a normal decision Useful resource pack with some type of horror. It was designed by Asphyxious and It has a 16×16 decision on this Useful resource pack.
This Useful resource pack may also flip your Minecraft world into an actual spooky place. It has some customized distinctive horror themed options on this pack. I might be going to convey some modifications within the textures of so many issues, together with gadgets and mobs. Minecraft has been at all times being a peaceable and wonderful place with good trying mobs wandering round us, However this Useful resource pack might be going to utterly change that.
The Asphyxious Resource Pack Update logs:
- Added customized gadgets.
- Added customized merchandise textures.
- New Random mobs.
- New CTM blocks.
- Added New animations for quartz, diamonds and emeralds.
The Asphyxious Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
The Asphyxious Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Asphyxious | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft