The Conjuring, a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5, introduces a brand new system for spawning powerful horn-like mobs into the game. Despite the fact that its predecessor was a very simple mob spawn, The Conjuring was involved in something quite complex, but balanced to replace its outdated counterpart. To begin with, players will have to perform a ritual that is rumored to capture their souls.
Collect a soul funnel, four black stone pedestals (optional), soul sand, and at least one blank spell trick. In the next step, players will have to sneak right-click on the soul funnel with an empty hand to summon particles that will lead you to the locations of the pedestals. After that, place the soul sand and the empty sorcery trick inside the funnel. Finally, lure the crowd you want to capture into the center and then activate it with the spell scepter to extract its soul.
– Advertisement –
The Conjuring Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and instal Architectury API + Cloth Config API
- Download The Conjuring Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
The Conjuring Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.17 + 1.16.5
Author: gliscowo | Source Page: CurseForge