The Galaxy Resource Pack for 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a vibrant and easy Useful resource pack. It has a decision of 64×64 on this Useful resource pack. This Useful resource pack was developed by Galaxyne.
This Useful resource pack will attempt to take away the outdated textures and add some new ones to have excellent expertise every time you might be enjoying this game. It would additionally attempt to offer you a easy feeling and whereas having a lot detailing on it. Every little thing on this Useful resource pack is vibrant and cartoony and the developer has so put a lot effort, Every and all the things can be 100% unique on this pack.
The Galaxy Resource Pack Features:
- Added Polished andesite and Granite.
- New Zombie villagers and Diorite.
- Improved Liama carpets and Polar bear.
- Fastened Magma block and Bone block.
- Improved Refrain flower and Dragon breath.
- Modified Water movement and Lava movement.
- Added Animated textures for Furnace and Sea lantern.
The Galaxy Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
The Galaxy Resource Pack Download Links
Credit: Galaxyne | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft